- ISA Members Only
- Event Calendar
- Annual Convention
- IMR Summit
- Emerging Leaders Events
- W.I.S.E. Summit
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Past Event Roundups
- Business & Education Resources
- ISA Programs & Benefits
- ISA Foundation
- The Learning Center
- Preferred Partners
- New ISA Member Profiles
- Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Career Resources Center
- Quarterly List of New/Renewed ISA Members
- Join ISA
Emerging Leaders Summit
A Forum To Connect And Grow Next Generation Leaders.
2017 Regional - August 14 &15 | Chicago, IL
The Emerging Leaders events are world-class experiences for leaders in the MROP Channel.
As a current or future leader, you are a unique contributor to the success of your organization, which makes your own skill development important. Training and development at ISA's Emerging Leaders Summit and Regional events will help you reach your peak leadership potential and build your network of leaders in the industrial supply industry.
Why Should I Attend the Emerging Leaders Events?
The Emerging Leaders events provide benefits on both an individual and an organizational level. As a leader of your company, you will:
- Learn how to reach your peak potential as a leader
- Gain a deep understanding of your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- Clearly understand your leadership effectiveness from coaching and feedback during the program
- Create a strong action plan to help improve your leadership performance
Sending current and future leaders of your organization will help your organization by:
- Lowering the risk to your business by building a deep pipeline of leaders
- Enhancing your ability to execute strategic growth initiatives
- Increasing employee engagement and retention
- Developing your leaders so they can take on roles with greater responsibility and impact
Hear From Past Attendees
“The best take away from the summit was the continued communication I have with other members of Emerging Leaders (seeing how some of the learned ideas are working for them). Also, I have at least 30 new industry contacts that I can bounce ideas off of and see how they are handling broad customer issues.” - Nick Baloun, National Account Manager, Apex Tool Group
Read more by signing up for the quarterly Emerging Leaders Newsletter here!