- ISA Members Only
- Event Calendar
- Annual Convention
- IMR Summit
- Emerging Leaders Events
- W.I.S.E. Summit
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Past Event Roundups
- Business & Education Resources
- ISA Programs & Benefits
- ISA Foundation
- The Learning Center
- Preferred Partners
- New ISA Member Profiles
- Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Career Resources Center
- Quarterly List of New/Renewed ISA Members
- Join ISA
National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW)
Hertz -- Under NAW and Hertz's Business Account Program for wholesaler-distributors, enrolled companies can take advantage of special low NAW-negotiated rates, earned Free Rental Days and other premium benefits.
Solveras -- NAW has teamed up with Solveras Payment Systems to provide wholesaler-distributors with the latest credit card processing technology.
Shipping Plus -- The NAW/Shipping Plus program extends firms pre-negotiated discounts with DHL, Yellow Freight System, Menlo Worldwide and Roadway Express.
The Hartford -- The Hartford has been endorsed by the NAW as a commercial insurance provider. The Hartford offers NAW members quality property & casualty insurance. With a business owners policy that has been described as an insurance industry gold standard, The Hartford has earned the respect and loyalty of agents countrywide.
Cortera Pulse™ continuously monitors all of your customers for meaningful changes in their business and alerts you once a day to potential opportunities and risks so you can take immediate action. Cortera Pulse™ monitors your entire customer portfolio and sends a daily email report with any changes found:
- Significant changes in Cortera Payment Report (Cortera CPR) risk scores
- Financial and operational news, covering tens of thousands of sources
- Growth clues, signs a business is expanding
- Bankruptcy filings
- Tax liens and civil judgments
Priced at just $99 per month, Cortera Pulse provides a powerful intelligence solution to wholesaler-distributors of all sizes with no limit on the number of companies monitored. In addition, all Cortera Pulse customers receive a monthly CFO Report providing portfolio benchmarking, alert summaries and identification of their highest risk and most collectable accounts.
Go to www.cortera.com/NAW/pulse/ to learn more about the NAW/Cortera Program. Or call a Cortera service representative at 877-569-7376.
Chally -- Talent management solutions to help distributors drive productivity, manage developmental costs, and gain a competitive advantage.
Driving innovation and growth requires a focus on optimizing your most vital asset, your people! Chally provides research-based information and analytics that enable wholesaler-distributors to transform their workforce into the high-performance force necessary to survive and thrive. Chally provides solutions to help wholesaler-distributors make critical talent management decisions and minimize risks associated with:
- Selecting the right people
- Developing employees in critical competencies required for success
- Aligning job competencies with expected performance metrics
- Matching talent to business strategy, goals, and customer deliverables
- Measuring potential versus actual performance
- Identifying high-potential employees and managing succession
- Helping employees engage and stay motivated
Smart Brief email newsletter