- ISA Members Only
- Join ISA
- Annual Convention
- IMR Summit
- Executive Development Retreat
- Educational Events
- Event Calendar
- 2013 W.I.S.E. Summit summary
- Professional Development
- ISA Education Foundation
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Tooling U
- University of Industrial Distribution
- Seminars & Webinars
- Colleges & Universities with Industrial Supply Programs
- Young Executive Forum (Y.E.F.)
- Women Industrial Supply Executives
- For Your Business
- ISA Resources
- Business Discounts
- New ISA Member Profiles
Industrial Manufacturer's Representative
The Industrial Manufacturer's Representative (IMR) Special Interest Group has the responsibility for:
1. Building and monitoring the service package of programs developed to fit the informational, educational, representation and networking needs of Industrial Reps and Manufacturers Agents, designed to increase the performance and professionalism of Industrial Representatives individually and as a group
2. All activities associated with Rep member retention and recruitment; and
3. The group also works to create opportunities for the integration of IMRs into the mainstream of ISA programs and services.
For more information, please download our brochure (Attention IMRs: if you'd like to customize this brochure with your company logo, please contact email@example.com).
Are you interested in joining this group? Click here.
Attend our upcoming IMR Summit In February
"The Challenge of Change" Click here to learn more.
Watch the video below that features a conversation with former IMR chair Greg Baumker and ISA executive vice president John Buckley.
|Kevin Weinacht, Chair
Weinacht & Associates
|Robert Cutler, co-chair
Cutler Industrial Sales
Durrie Sales Company
Pittman Industrial Marketing
The Lawless Group
W.G. Wright & Associates, Inc.
|Joseph Casey, Secretary