W.I.S.E. Membership Application Overview
The process begins by submitting the completed form below. You will then receive an email acknowledgment that your application has been received. Within the next 10 days you be contacted by a member of W.I.S.E. to discuss membership qualifications, your company’s support, membership criteria and next steps.
To help promote and grow W.I.S.E., and to gain the most from your membership, each member agrees to attend and/or support at least 3 of the following W.I.S.E. activities within a 3-year period:
- Attend annual W.I.S.E. Summit
- Serve on a W.I.S.E. committee
- Plan/host a W.I.S.E. event
- Be a Financial Sponsor
- Make an industry contribution aligned with W.I.S.E. goals. (For example, a speaking engagement at a vocational institution or sponsor a speaker at a W.I.S.E. event.)
W.I.S.E. is an exclusive group and memberships are for 3-year terms. A W.I.S.E. member must be currently employed by an ISA member company in good standing to maintain membership. Membership from any one ISA member company should not exceed 4% of total WISE membership. Active participation can secure membership beyond 3 years. Non-participating members may be dismissed during the annual membership review period conducted by the Membership Committee. Any removed member is automatically granted a 3-month probationary period to become compliant with the membership agreement standards.Apply Now
W.I.S.E. (Women Industrial Supply Executives) is a Networking Group providing personal and professional development for executive-level women from ISA member firms.
- Recognized for their knowledge, leadership and achievement within their companies and the industry
- Dedicated to learning and supporting one another to achieve their full potential
- Embody a desire to use their influence to make positive change within the channel for other women
- Share their experience and knowledge to help women who choose industrial distribution as a career path of personal growth
We advance the development and influence of women executives with the industrial supply channel
- Advance personal and professional development of women leaders through education and networking
- Drive an engaged membership
- Advocate reform for women’s equality in industrial distribution
- Promote recruiting and retention of women leaders in the field of industrial distribution
- Support women in achieving success in the industrial supply channel
Foster a sustainable network of women executives leveraging expertise and relationships, focused on the professional development of women leaders.