- ISA Members Only
- Event Calendar
- Annual Convention
- IMR Summit
- Emerging Leaders Events
- W.I.S.E. Summit
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Past Event Roundups
- Business & Education Resources
- ISA Programs & Benefits
- ISA Foundation
- The Learning Center
- Preferred Partners
- New ISA Member Profiles
- Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Career Resources Center
- Quarterly List of New/Renewed ISA Members
- Join ISA
We recognize the importance of protecting the corporate information you provide to ISA. This statement outlines the information ISA collects, how it uses the information and how you can control the information you provide.
The information ISA collects
We gather the following types of information to maintain our membership records, process your transactions and fulfill your requests.
• Contact information you provide (e.g., your personal and/or business addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses and titles).
• Information you provide via applications, registration forms, profiles, surveys or purchase forms.
How ISA uses collected information
We use this information to:
• Publish our membership directory.
• Notify you of relevant products and services.
• Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
• Populate our executive, distributor and/or manufacturer online locators.
• Publish member profiles in the Annual Report.
• Publish attendee registration lists for ISA-sponsored events including the Annual Product Show & Conference.
• Keep you abreast of industry news and information.
ISA does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses to third parties, except:
• In electronic format:
To ISA affinity partners.
To the publisher of ISA’s Membership Directory and Annual Report.
• In print:
To members who receive the printed Membership Directory.
Your right to control information
• Members – On the ISA Web site, which requires you to use your login and password, you may edit your contact and mailing information directly.
• E-mail opt-out – You may opt not to receive certain e-mail or fax communications from ISA or third-party vendors through ISA. Please contact ISA at +1.215.320.3862 or email@example.com to exercise your choice to opt-out. Please understand that once you have unsubscribed you will no longer receive said e-mail or fax communication from ISA, which may include important member information, ISA promotions, newsletters, etc.
We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online Sites and/or Services. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
The third party analytics companies who collect information on our Sites and/or Services and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.Google also has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services are encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
We do not request nor do we use social security numbers in the course of our business with our members or the public.
You may contact ISA at +1.215.320.3862 during U.S. eastern time business hours with questions or requests relating to this policy.