- ISA Members Only
- Join ISA
- Product Show & Conference
- IMR Summit
- Executive Development Retreat
- Educational Events
- Event Calendar
- W.I.S.E. Workshop
- Professional Development
- For Your Business
- ISA Resources
- Business Discounts
- New ISA Member Profiles
- Executive Committee
- Board of Directors
- The President's Council
- Strategic Information
- Membership Committee
- Revenue Enhancement
- Product Show & Conference Planning
- Women Industrial Supply Executives
- Young Executives Forum (YEF) Subcommittee
- Industrial Manufacturer's Reps Subcommittee
- Awards & Recognition Subcommittee
- Join a Committee
We recognize the importance of protecting the corporate information you provide to ISA. This statement outlines the information ISA collects, how it uses the information and how you can control the information you provide.
The information ISA collects
We gather the following types of information to maintain our membership records, process your transactions and fulfill your requests.
• Contact information you provide (e.g., your personal and/or business addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses and titles).
• Information you provide via applications, registration forms, profiles, surveys or purchase forms.
How ISA uses collected information
We use this information to:
• Publish our membership directory.
• Notify you of relevant products and services.
• Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
• Populate our executive, distributor and/or manufacturer online locators.
• Publish member profiles in the Annual Report.
• Publish attendee registration lists for ISA-sponsored events including the Annual Product Show & Conference.
• Keep you abreast of industry news and information.
ISA does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses to third parties, except:
• In electronic format:
To ISA affinity partners.
To the publisher of ISA’s Membership Directory and Annual Report.
• In print:
To members who receive the printed Membership Directory.
Your right to control information
• Members – On the ISA Web site, which requires you to use your login and password, you may edit your contact and mailing information directly.
• E-mail opt-out – You may opt not to receive certain e-mail or fax communications from ISA or third-party vendors through ISA. Please contact ISA at +1.215.320.3862 or firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your choice to opt-out. Please understand that once you have unsubscribed you will no longer receive said e-mail or fax communication from ISA, which may include important member information, ISA promotions, newsletters, etc.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services are encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
We do not request nor do we use social security numbers in the course of our business with our members or the public.
You may contact ISA at +1.215.320.3862 during U.S. eastern time business hours with questions or requests relating to this policy.