To earn your ELCC, students must:
• Attend 6 of the 8 live online courses
• Attend two (2) ISA Fall Summit events (event registration is included in the ELCC enrollment fee, however, hotel and airfare is not)
• Watch 10 On-Demand Training and Development videos, successfully passing the accompanying quiz
• Participate in the ELCC book club OR attend a regional networking meetup
To qualify for the program, students must be under 40 years old at the time of enrollment and employed by an ISA member company in good standing.
• 8-week LIVE online instructor-led course
• Registration to the next 2 ISA Fall Summit events (a nearly $2,000 value!)
• Access to the on-demand training and development LMS
• Inclusion in the ELCC book club
• Invitation to regional networking meetups
• Exclusive networking opportunities
• A digital badge for LinkedIn and email signature
• A printable certificate suitable for framing
• Use of the ELCC credential
• Lasting new connections with channel peers
Students who complete the certification course will receive a digital badge for LinkedIn and email signature, and a printable certificate suitable for framing.
YES! Upon certification, students can add the ELCC credential after their name on their professional social media profiles. Example: Taylor Smith, ELCC.
Students will have access to the ELCC online portal for 1 year after the program starts.
Students are required to have a computer, internet access, and Zoom conferencing capabilities that include the use of video. The program is very interactive so conferencing videos must be on!
Investment into the program is $3,995 USD. Payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) is accepted. If needing to pay by another method, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ELCC Payment Processing.
Cancellations made prior to June 14, 2023 will incur a $250 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued on cancellations received after this date.
Students who do not complete all certification requirements will not receive the digital badge or printable certificate or be able to use the ELCC credential. Refunds will not be provided to students who are unable to complete the program.
Reach out to Christina Bertino, ISA’s Director of Marketing and Communications and Emerging Leaders Staff Champion, at email@example.com.