What are the qualifications for the ELCC program?
To qualify for the program, students must be under 40 years old at the time of enrollment and employed by an ISA member company in good standing.
What does enrollment include?
• 8-week LIVE online instructor-led course
• Registration to the next 2 ISA Fall Summit events (a nearly $2,000 value!)
• Access to the on-demand training and development LMS
• Inclusion in the ELCC book club
• Invitation to regional networking meetups
• Exclusive networking opportunities
• A digital badge for LinkedIn and email signature
• A printable certificate suitable for framing
• Use of the ELCC credential
• Lasting new connections with channel peers
What are the requirements to obtain the ELCC certification?
To earn your ELCC, students must:
• Attend 6 of the 8 live online courses
• Attend two (2) ISA Fall Summit events (registration cost included in the enrollment fee; hotel and airfare is NOT included within the reg fee)
• Watch 10 on-demand training and development videos within the ELCC portal
• Participate in the ELCC book club OR attend a regional networking meetup
What type of certificate will I receive?
Students who complete the certification course will receive a digital badge for LinkedIn and email signature, and a printable certificate suitable for framing.
Can I use the ELCC credential once I’m certified?
YES! Upon certification, students can add the ELCC credential after their name on their professional social media profiles. Example: Taylor Smith, ELCC.
How long is access to the learning materials available?
Students will have access to the ELCC online portal for 1 year after the program starts.
What equipment or technical requirements are there for this program?
Students are required to have a computer, internet access, and Zoom conferencing capabilities that include the use of video. The program is very interactive so conferencing videos must be on!
What is the program fee, and what forms of payment do you accept?
Investment into the program is $3,995 USD. Payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) is accepted. If needing to pay by another method, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line: ELCC Payment Processing.
What is the policy on refunds and cancellations?
Cancellations made prior to June 14, 2023 will incur a $250 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued on cancellations received after this date.
What happens if I enroll but don’t complete all program requirements?
Students who do not complete all certification requirements will not receive the digital badge or printable certificate or be able to use the ELCC credential. Refunds will not be provided to students who are unable to complete the program.
Who can I contact with questions?
Reach out to Christina Bertino, ISA’s Director of Marketing and Communications and Emerging Leaders Staff Champion, at firstname.lastname@example.org.