Last updated: 2.27.2020
Our company operates https://isapartners.org (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
The information ISA collects
We gather the following types of information in the following ways to maintain our membership records, process your transactions and fulfill your requests. This information identifies you as an individual or is information that can be linked to you as an individual (“personal data”).Contact information provide by you that we collect includes your personal and/or business addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses and titles, social media addresses and IP addresses.
We also collect information provided by you or a representative of your company, either electronically or by hard copy in the course of conducting business with you, including but not limited to the data provided via:
- Membership applications
- Event registration forms
- Member data information forms
- Research and membership surveys
- Orders for products and services
- Online account creation and updates
How ISA uses collected information
We use this information to:
- Publish our membership directory
- Notify you of relevant products and services
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs
- Keep you abreast of industry news, advocacy, public policy issues and other information
- Populate our company online locators and other databases
- Populate our online locators accessible by ISA members
- Publish member profiles of aggregate member company demographics with no identifying information for individuals or of member companies
- Publish attendee registration lists for ISA-sponsored events. Data shared on attendee registration lists includes any and all contact information as described above.
We will not keep your personal data any longer than necessary. We use analytics tools on our websites to provide products and Services you request, identify service issues to us, improve our services, provide content tailored to your personal preferences, track the effectiveness of digital advertising, and to monitor traffic and usage of our Sites.
These tools may be provided by third-party service providers and may include the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to our websites. We may disclose data, including personal information, to certain such third-party services providers in order to obtain such services.
How we share information
ISA does not share, sell or trade personal data to third parties, except to:
- ISA affinity program vendors
- Vendors contracted by ISA to provide benefits and services
- ISA members and others via registration lists, the electronic membership directory and contact database
ISA reserves the right to disclose without notice any information in its possession if required to do so by law, to protect or defend ISA’s rights or property or to respond to an emergency.
This website contains links to third-party websites which are not under the control of ISA. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any linked site. Links to other sites do not imply ISA’s endorsement of the products or services, or privacy or security practices of those websites.
Your right to control information
ISA acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal data. In case you request us to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable time frame.
Upon request, ISA will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal data. You can update or correct your personal data or remove it from our system by making a request to us at the contact information provided below. Requests receive a response within a reasonable timeframe. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation of why access has been denied.
- Members: On the ISA web site, which requires you to use your login and password, you or your company’s key contact or advocate may edit your contact and mailing information directly.
- European Union citizens/residents: ISA is committed to full compliance with applicable laws, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) as it may apply to ISA. For each instance in which ISA collects data from you, and GDPR applies, you have the opportunity to give or withhold permission for sharing your data. You also have the “right to be forgotten” which may be exercised by contacting ISA as indicated under the “Contact Us” section below.
- E-mail opt-out: You may opt to receive e-mail or fax communication from ISA or third-party vendors through ISA. Please contact ISA as indicated under the “Contact Us” section below to exercise your choice to opt-out of all or select email transmissions. Or you may use the NAI Opt-out tool at: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
We are committed to taking reasonable efforts to secure the information that you choose to provide us, and we use a variety of security procedures to help protect against unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal data. We restrict access to personal data to our employees, contractors and service providers who need to know the information to operate, develop, or improve our services.
We retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and information, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card for products, dues or other services are encrypted and will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
We do not request nor do we use social security numbers in the course of our business with our members, customers, the public or others.