Emerging Leaders Regional Meeting 2018: Chicago Recap
- 60+ Next-Gen Leaders gather on the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago to hear best selling author, highly sought-after business consultant, and world-renowned speaker Jen Shirkani present on the topic of Emotional Intelligence.
- The sold-out event opened with networking, a cocktail reception and an evening private boat tour of Chicago’s skyline and architecture.
- For a full recap of the event, click here.
About the Workshop
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is an essential ingredient of long-term success, particularly in complex and ever-changing workplace environments. Well-developed EQ provides deeper insight into interpersonal dynamics and greater mastery to better influence others and build credibility.
The workshop covered:
- The key skill sets required to demonstrate EQ and understand the EQ framework
- The correlation between EQ and employee engagement
- Risks leaders face
- Strategies for managing the balance between ego and EQ
This one-day session also included activities and exercises that develop self-awareness through self-reflection and a self-assessment.