Alan Beaulieu Economic Update - Closing Keynote
Available at the ISA Convention 2018
April 16, 2018, ISA Convention 2018 – Baltimore, MD
Speaker: Alan Beaulieu, President ITR Economics
- Review of short term and long term economic forecasts (U.S and Global)
- How the forecasts will directly impact your business
- Review of ITR Economics’ Management Objectives and how these directly relate to the Industrial MROP Channel.
- Identification of business cycle phases and what this means for your company
- Leading economic indicators of utmost importance to watch
- Economic insight on inflation, interest rates and taxes
- Time sensitive current events of public concern and impact on audiences businesses and how to move forward
About the Speaker
Alan has been providing workshops and economic analysis seminars in countries across the world to literally thousands of business owners and executives for the last 25 years. He is considered one of the country’s most informed economists.
He is co-author of Prosperity in the Age of Decline, a powerful look at how to make the most of the US and global trends over the next 20 years. Alan also coauthored Make Your Move, a practical and insightful guide on increasing profits through business cycle changes, and noted by one reviewer as “simple, yet awesome.”
It has been remarked that Alan’s “insight into our business, a track record of accurate forecasting, and unparalleled knowledge of global markets has earned him the respect and appreciation of key business leaders in our industry.”
Pronouncements from ITR Economics™ and/or Alan have appeared in/on: the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, Knight Ridder News Services, Business Week, Associated Press, The Washington Times, CBS Radio, CNN Radio, Sirius talk radio, KABC, NPR affiliate WLRN and numerous other outlets.