July 1, 2022 – The Industrial Supply Association has announced the new Board of Directors effective today, July 1, 2022.
ISA’s Board of Directors is a dynamic group of elected volunteer leaders dedicated to anticipating and serving the needs of ISA’s member companies (Distributors, Manufacturers, and Independent Manufacturer Representatives). Directors contribute knowledge, time, and experience. They are responsible for the development of ISA’s strategic direction while overseeing a series of initiatives focused on the advancement of the Industry and ISA.
“I am thrilled to announce David Ruggles as Chair of ISA’s Board of Directors and welcome three new Directors joining our board,” said Brendan Breen, President of ISA. “This board brings tremendous talent, experience, and knowledge to ISA. We’re proud of the diverse makeup of our board structure including individuals representing companies of various sizes, ownership structures, and products/service models offered,” said Breen.
ISA’s 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors:
- Chair: David Ruggles, Martin Supply Company, President
- Vice-Chair: Rob Keenan, Seco Tools LLC, President
- Treasurer: Joyce Lansdale, Vallen Distribution, Inc., Vice President – Industrial
- Secretary: Larry Lynott, 3M, Vice President
- Immediate Past Chair: Maria Ford, Stanley Black & Decker, President of Commercial Sales & Marketing
- Carrie Kessel, MAHAR, Chief Operating Officer
- Jayne Millard, Turtle & Hughes, Executive Chairman
- Rafael Astacio, PFERD, President
- Keith Mudge, Kennametal, Vice President of Sales – Americas
- Brent Williams, US Tool Group, President
- Jim Johnson, LineDrive, President
- Jim Terry, PF Markey, CEO/Owner
“I am honored to take on the role as Chair at such an exciting and pivotal time for ISA, our industry, and our channel,” said David Ruggles, Chair of ISA’s Board of Directors, and President of Martin Supply Company. “The industry and the needs of our members are changing rapidly. ISA continues to evolve to meet these changes in thoughtful and innovative ways which will benefit all stakeholders and the channel for years to come.”
View the new ISA Board of Directors 2022-2023.
ISA board members are drivers and change agents committed to advancing ISA’s mission of providing leading strategies and tools needed for member companies to stay relevant throughout industry change. Are you interested in serving on the board? Submit your application.